3 months ago
• Working with coworkers to determine needs and implementing solutions that meet those needs.
• Continually contribute to application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance.
• Participate in all phases of the software lifecycle, from planning and estimation to implementation, maintenance, operations and system support.
• Contribute to make our processes better by actively taking part in our continuous improvement process.
• Passion for code quality, testing and craftsmanship.
• Expert in .NET/C#.
• Proficient experience in ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server, NHibernate (or other ORM).
• Some experience from cloud solutions (preferably Azure), asynchronous programming, NOSQL.
• Comfortable with developing for both back end and front end.
• Fluent in clean code principles, best practices and design patterns.
• Experience with test-driven development and continuous integration.
• Degree in Computing or computer science, Master’s preferred (relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education).
• Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor.
• Proactive communicator/collaborator, as you will be working collaboratively in an internationally distributed team.
• 5+ years’ experience with .NET/C#.
• Experience with Enterprise Service Bus, messaging solutions or distributed systems is a plus.
• Experience from working with e-commerce products preferred.
• Your passion for programming extends beyond working hours.
• Good work environment with highly skilled colleagues.
• Agile development processes.
• Working in a fast growing company.
• Working with innovative technologies.