Technical Records Clerk to support the collation and management of Aircraft Technical Records for a major Aviation Company in Sussex
Responsibilities or Technical Records Clerk
· Manage the records acquisition process
· Audits of Aircraft Technical Records
· Coordinate with the Outsourced Technical Records Platform
· Ensure all Technical Records are complete and comply with the relevant EASA Part M requirements.
· Respond to enquiries from the Sales team and Customers
· Work with other Technical Records departments to resolve any anomalies
· Background in Aircraft Technical Records Management
· 3 years experience in Airline or Aerospace industry
· Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
· Free onsite parking
· New office premises
· Career progression with training
This new position of Technical Records Clerk offers a competitive base salary with excellent benefits.
In addition to this you will be working in a state of the art facility with break out areas within easy reach of Brighton.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.