Aviation MRO Service Delivery Manager to manage the day-to-day activities of the MRO departments Customer facing service delivery teams based in West Sussex
Due to continued success and expansion our client who are one of the worlds leading Aviation component companies are looking for an MRO Service Delivery Manager. Directing the work of others. You will have previous experience in managing, planning and scheduling resources to meet contractual service obligations and have a background in technical aviation.
You will be used to working closely alongside different departments to ensure effective and efficient delivery of service to customers, meeting and exceeding their expectations whilst at the same time satisfying the financial objectives of the business.
· Maintain and develop procedures and processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency
· Work closely with Vendor Management, MRO Operations and Commercial teams to promote business
· Oversee the initiation and closure of customer agreements and other ad-hoc projects
· Review and report against KPIs as set
· Provide a single point of contact to the customer for any issues relating to the provision of MRO services
· Assist Team Leader in decision making and problem solving to achieve objectives, working with Senior managers
· Mentor professional and personal development of Team Leaders and contribute to professional development planning process within the MRO department
· Leadership skills including motivation of individual teams
· Relevant component and repair management experience
· Strong customer management experience, e.g. with: vendors, ADHOC & contracted customers
· Continuous Improvement ability to assist implementation through understanding of structured change
· Commercial acumen developed through experience in customer service and MRO account management
· Onsite parking
· Subsidised Canteen
· On site gym
· Career progression
If you interested in this exciting new opportunity as a MRO service delivery manager please apply now. You will need your own transport for this role due to the rural position of the business.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.