Senior MRO Executive to work with suppliers to ensure customer satisfaction by on time delivery and high service levels - Sussex - Negotiable salary
Due to an increased workload my client who is one of the most well respected and successful Aviation Component Suppliers in the world is now recruiting for a Senior MRO Executive to join them at their busy global headquarters in West Sussex.
You will select and purchase of component repair services from approved suppliers in order to maximise inventory quality and minimise cost. You will manage customer and client component repairs and suppliers ensuring high quality and performance plus the development of successful relationships to maximise business opportunities.
You will be performance driven with good aircraft component knowledge and experience plus strong negotiating ability the ability to communication at all levels.
· Purchase component repair services from owned inventory negotiating best price, terms, warranty and service levels
· Issue and monitor repair orders on approved suppliers
· Support junior members of staff
· Evaluate workshop reports and repair quotations
· Identify component condition and modification status ensuring compliance standards
· Expedite and report on open orders to achieve delivery and service levels
· Customer & regional account management, including status reporting
· Ensure customer recharges are processed correctly
· Approval of invoices
· Attend Supplier or Customer meetings including occasional travel to supplier sites, exhibitions and conferences
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent career prospects
- New office premises
The position of Senior MRO executive offers a competitive base salary with excellent benefits
In addition to this you will be working in a state of the art facility within easy reach of Brighton.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location