MRO Sales Manager Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading international Business Aviation Company to recruit an MRO Sales Manager to join them on a permanent basis in the UK.
As MRO Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling the Company’s Turbo-prop and Jet Aircraft MRO and support services across the UK and Europe.
Reporting to the Managing Director
Location: UK Based, permanent opportunity
Main MRO Sales Manager Responsibilities include:
• Develop a strong understanding of MRO and support services offered by the Company. • Build and maintain sales strategy across Europe
• Engage with marketing department to develop targeted campaigns
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
• Proactively generate leads and sales opportunities
• Develop sales strategies
• Maintain clear and accurate view of sales pipeline
• Generate forecast statements
• Be aware of the other services the Company offers.
The Person: Successful candidates must possess the following:
• A proven track record of successful sales within General and Business Aviation MRO
• Broad knowledge of Aviation MRO and supporting services
• Be able to work independently
• Maintain composure under pressure
• Self-motivation and a desire to succeed
• Strong negotiation skills
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Customer Relations skills
• Flexible and adaptable
• Organisational and time management skills
• Good IT skills
• Excellent command of the English language, other languages a potential advantage
• Full driving license
NOTE: Extensive travel within the UK and Europe is required.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to William Finden in confidence
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.