This prestigious Company who are an MRO within the Global Aviation sector with numerous prestigious global customers are seeking an experienced MRO Sales Executive.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Executive to meet Company’s business plan and targets. This position is based in Cyprus and will require considerable travel; flexibility with regards to this travel is required. This is a very exciting opportunity that will give the right candidate a wealth of experience, development opportunities within a company planning on significant growth through the coming years. The position reports to the CEO.
MRO Sales Executive - Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
· Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully building new clientele.
· Implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in Europe and Globally.
· Coaching and evaluating performance of sales representatives and support them with the appropriate marketing information.
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding and fulfilling their needs.
· Present sales, revenue, expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team and provide feedback from current and prospective customers.
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new services and competition status.
· Administer the customer database accurately.
MRO Sales Executive - Essential Experience
· Successful previous sales experience of 4 to 6 years in Aircraft MRO maintenance environment.
· Willingness to spend 50% of your time travelling abroad.
· Ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels of the Company.
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
· Strong business sense and industry expertise.
· Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
· Fluency in English language both written and oral.
· Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Microsoft 365, Internet and Outlook.
MRO Sales Executive – Key Skills
**Due to the nature of our clients Projects and Customer base; we are unable to accept applications from candidates who require VISA support
If interested in the role then please contact Karla Harris-Hignett at ARGO Aviation International and send an up-to-date WORD CV
All correspondence and conversations for the role will be treated in the strictest of confidence.