Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: MRO Executive
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 pa
Location: West Sussex
Own Transport is essential due to the location of the office.
My client is a global component service provider to the aviation industry.
My client supports customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
My client specialises in tailor made aircraft support solutions. Providing an extensive range of Aircraft Component Services including Trading, Pooling and Repair Management of aircraft spare parts with global locations and Main Base in west Sussex strategically positioned for all major UK routes by road, air or sea, they’re now looking for a MRO Executive to join them on a permanent contract.
To select and process aircraft component repair services from approved suppliers worldwide. Supporting both internal and external customers with high service levels ensuring inventory quality, on time delivery and cost control.
- Purchase component repair services for the company and Third Party Customer owned inventory
- Repair administration of aircraft components to aviation industry quality standards and airworthiness regulations
- Source suppliers to quality and industry approved standards
- Negotiate with suppliers and customers to obtain best price, terms, warranty and service levels in accordance with departmental key performance indicators
- Issue repair orders on approved suppliers on behalf of the company in accordance with company processes and procedure
- Evaluation of workshop reports and repair quotations in accordance with company processes, procedures and within existing authority levels, including negotiation of repair costs relating workshop reports
- Identify component modification and condition status ensuring compliance with required standard
- Expedite open orders to effectively achieve required delivery and service levels
- Customer account management, including status reporting and processing of cost recharges
- Accurate data entry in accordance with department procedures
- Provide MRO support to all customers both internally and externally
- Development of successful supplier, customer and internal relationships through a combination of good written & telephone communication
- Development of business opportunities with suppliers and customers
- Support MRO Vendor team with data on poor performing suppliers
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Assist the company MRO Leadership and Management undertake further projects as requested
- Awareness of component conditions, certification and airworthiness regulations
- Assist with department reporting and review of KPI’s, Third Party Repairs, recharging repairs and customer/supplier information reports.
- Assist with department training of new staff on IT systems and existing procedures / processes.
- Adhere to the companies processes and procedures
- Good negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- A good understanding of airline technical documentation
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency