MRO Executive to select aircraft component repair services from approved suppliers for Aviation Company due to expansion - Sussex - Negotiable salary
Due to an increased workload my client who is one of the most well respected and successful Aviation Component Suppliers in the world is now recruiting for an MRO Executive to join them at their busy global headquarters in West Sussex.
You will manage customer and company component repairs through approved suppliers ensuring high quality, value for money and on time service. You will be flexible, adaptable and have good aircraft component knowledge and experience with strong negotiation, communication organisation and IT skills.
- Understand IPCs, alternative part numbers and aircraft affectivity
- Select aircraft component repair services from approved suppliers
- Maximise inventory quality and minimise cost
- Ensure on time delivery and high service levels
- Purchase component repair services
- Repair administration of aircraft components to aviation industry
- Source suppliers to quality and industry approved standards
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain best price, terms, and warranty and service levels
- Invoice approval in accordance with department procedures
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent career prospects
- New office premises
The position of MRO executive offers a competitive base salary with excellent benefits
In addition to this you will be working in a state of the art facility within easy reach of Brighton.
Own transport is essential for this role due to location