Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to work in the Design Office, supporting requirement changes/modifications for the Falcon 20 Aircrafts, for an Aviation company based in Bournemouth.
You will manage all design phases of technical projects and manage scheduling, estimating and completion of design data
You will have Degree or HND/HNC or OND/ONC in mechanical or aerospace engineering, or 5 years related industrial experience, have a clear understanding of aircraft component and/or system design requirements, materials and manufacturing processes.
General Responsibilities of a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer:
· Apply countermeasures identified in applicable risk assessment
· Compile requisite design documentation. This includes, but Is not limited to: Drawings, Service Bulletins, Test Plans/Reports, Concession/Prod Permit, ICA Data, Master Document List,
· Support the Design Focal in design review meetings
· Communicate with Project Managers on the status and problems of design programmes
· Support the Technical Illustrator
· Assist the Design Focal to compile design data for PDR & CDR and other design reviews
· CATIA proficient.
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer in a state of the art facility based in Bournemouth with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.