Mechanical Design Engineer - Contract - Europe
My client is a global aviation company and they are currently looking for Mechanical Design Engineers to join their team on a 1 month contract basis at their site in Europe.
The role of Mechanical Design Engineer:
· Prepare Engineering drawings and documents to comply with safety, certification and customer requirements.
· Participate in project aircraft evaluation to develop functional group work scope for engineering project management approval.
· Provide input to the senior engineer so as to complete a Drawing release plan for a specific task/project.
· Identify cost reduction opportunities and participate in Continuous improvement initiatives.
To apply for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer:
· You will need to hold a Bachelors degree in Engineering or 3 years proven ability as a technician.
· Have good knowledge of EASA and or FAA
· Must be fluent in English written and spoken
Travel costs at the start and end of the contract are included with this contract. To apply for this role please send your updated CV to <mailto:> or apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.