TAA are proud to support our major aviation client in their search for an experienced MCC / MOC Engineer based in the Home Counties. This is a new position that has arisen due to continued success of our client.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Conduct and participate in daily maintenance conference.
· Coordinate with Operations on aircraft routing and movements.
· Scheduling and monitoring of aircraft maintenance activity with MRO department.
· Coordinate and supervise any unscheduled maintenance where necessary.
· Keep operation informed on:
- MEL / CDL / Deferred defects
- Expected time for return to service for aircraft on any maintenance delay
- Maintenance and servicing activities of the fleet
- Monitoring of any defects and delays
· Arrange for parts and other materials to be at the appropriate location to achieve all maintenance activities.
· Maintain constant surveillance of network station activity, ensuring that any major mechanical problem is addressed swiftly whilst liaising closely with all concerned departments and provide necessary resources and clearances to minimise downtime of aircraft.
· Receive and review the emergency AD’s during non-working hours / days and in consultation with relevant tech services departments. Issue work card with maintenance planning for the accomplishment of the emergency AD’s.
Experience & Skills
· Minimum 5 years recent experience in Tech Services on A320 Family aircraft.
· Engineering Degree, EASA 66 Licence with A320 TR (current)
· Ability to work shifts or under periodic 24/7 on-duty scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful organisation on an initial 1 year fixed term with potential to extend beyond. Excellent package on offer for the suitable candidate.
All applicants will need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.