Marenco Swisshelicopter AG is a young and innovative Aviation Company which is working on the development and production of a new single engine Helicopter. The Marenco Swisshelicopter Group has more than 230 employees at locations in Switzerland and Germany. The first flight of SKYe SH09 was performed in October 2014 and the start of the serial production is planned in 2018.
· Support the design engineers in selecting a functional surface for metal applications
· Evaluate and qualify suppliers for surface Treatments
· Development of surface protection processes together with potential suppliers
· Writing technical process documents for functional surfaces
· Setup test programs in accordance with CS27 requirements, RTCA/DO-160G and MIL-STD-810G
· Coordination of corrosion, aging, tribology and abrasion tests with external and internal test laboratories
· Documentation of test results in compliance with certification requirements
· Support of production and maintenance organisation in terms of processing and warranty topics
· Usage and servicing of GRANTA-MI Database to provide certification data
· Assessment of the materials provided concerning REACH and conflict Minerals
· This position has the potential to take up a the lead for all functional surface coatings topics and providing guidance to surface engineers, surface test engineers, master thesis & interns
· Hold a degree in Materials Science/Mechanical or Chemistry Engineer with specialization on Functional Surface Engineering.
· Relevant experience in corrosion protection, aging protection, tribology and abrasion, surface treatment and test methods
· Further you have knowledge in bonding technologies (adhesives, sealants etc.) used within the aviation industry
· Experience with GRANTA-MI and SAP is advantageous
· Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing, a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
We are looking for an engineer who is willing to work in a very dynamic environment who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness. Are you able to keep calm and friendly also in stressful situations? Then you are the right one for our Team!
Your next step:
If you are interested to know more about us please contact our HR-Department or send your complete application documents in German or English in a single PDF file including following documents.