Chevron require a stores person to run and maintain an effective Aviation Store based at Prestwick Airport supporting maintenance inputs and away from base
activities as required by the business.
To run and maintain an effective Aviation Stores which will include the following:
1. Update and maintain the stock data within the CAM MRO system
2. Effectively manage CAM stock as well as Third Party on site stock
3. Ensure compliance with Engineering Policy, Statutory Airworthiness requirements,
Safety Standards, Company Standing Instructions and Health and Safety
4. Adhere to Third Party Component Suppliers Logistic procedures, ensuring CAM is
compliant with supplier’s procedures.
5. Manage and control life limits of stock and tooling, utilising MRO system, for
materials and tooling which have a shelf life expiry, monitoring these expiry dates
and removing from stock as required.
6. Maintain effective communication with the Materials Manager
7. Adhere to aircraft parts Goods Receiving practises, i.e. inspection and part number
verification, to ensure all parts are received in relevant condition and comply with the
8. Adhere to aircraft parts despatching practises, i.e. correct documentation and
Please apply online or contact the office for more information.