8 months ago
INTERNSHIP FOR OUR MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT at SCHIPHOL AIRPORT The Netherlands
Cathay Pacific Airways at Schiphol Airport is looking for a qualified marketing intern to assist the marketing team (2 fte). The marketing department is responsible for all the marketing and communications for Cathay Pacific in the Benelux. The responsibilities include online marketing (e.g. website, social media), loyalty marketing campaigns, mailings, organizing events, generating free publicity and creating valuable collaborations with journalists and bloggers.
You will support the Marketing Executive and Marketing Officer and you will be involved in assisting in all marketing and communications activities for the Benelux.
A professional and friendly working environment at The Base at Schiphol Airport in the midst of the dynamic world of aviation and a ten minute walk from Schiphol Plaza. The possibility to write your thesis, but more importantly that you quickly become a full member of the team. We offer you the possibility to be a part of an international company and gain broad experience in various aspects of marketing and marketing in the aviation industry.
* Assist with website updates (prices, offers etc.)
* Data analytics
* Set up mailings
* Mailing research (a/b testing)
* Assist in the organization of events
* Production of online and printed materials
* Update and maintain press contact database
* Manage translations
We are looking for a student who is majoring in Marketing Communication (HBO+)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
* Extensive knowledge of digital world and social media
* Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics (show track record)
* Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Must have the permanent legal right to live and work in the Netherlands
We are looking for a creative and fun team player who is digital savvy with a hands-on attitude and interest in the travel/airline industry.
February 2018– June 2018