Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention.
Role: Marketing Assistant
- Onsite Gym available free to employees
- Opportunity to win your PPL (Private Pilot’s License) funded by the company
- Private Healthcare & Pension
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 22 days holiday which increases with length of service
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
My client is an award-winning global leader in providing aircraft charter solutions. The company has now grown to a worldwide network of a large number of offices spanning all six major continents. My client arranges more than 10,000 charter contracts every year and has annual charter revenues of close to half a billion dollars. My clients varied customer base includes a wide variety of international clients including celebrities, sports teams, multi-national corporations, royalty and governments.
A highly social environment with weekly social gatherings and company charity events, My clients modern offices offer facilities including a gym & canteen, and are located moments from Surbiton Station 20 minutes from London Waterloo.
To support the marketing strategy with a focus on managing and promoting events attended and organised by the company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing international aircraft charter company as Events and Marketing Assistant. Working as part of a team of 17 from the Head Office in Greater London you will be responsible for administering, assisting and reporting on various events and exhibitions across multiple countries, industries and languages.
The role includes:
- Researching new exhibitions and sponsorship opportunities, collating feedback from offices who have visited these events, carrying out competitor research and putting together cost estimates.
- Assist manager with co-ordinating the production of exhibition displays including the ordering of all additional services such as electrics, cleaning and catering.
- Resourcing items for events including uniforms, props, décor, entertainment ideas, promo materials and gifts.
- Researching new suppliers, venues and stand builders on a project basis and keeping the supplier handbook up to date with feedback from each project worked on.
- Flexibility to travel and work some anti-social hours if required to work on site at events
- Work closely with direct marketing team and the local offices to manage stock required for exhibitions ensuring low levels are flagged in time for reprints and monitoring own stock levels in events cupboard reordering where necessary.
- Arrange shipping of marketing collateral to and from events and offices, ensuring appropriate paperwork is completed for customs. Keeping stock room organised and managing the monthly stock report.
- Assisting with the coordinating of staff travel and badge registration for exhibitions, including managing hotel bookings for the exhibiting team and collating all information to out into events manual.
- Assisting manager in the administration of events marketing for each project which include:
- Direct marketing
- Social Media
- Online marketing
- Print advertising
- Collating feedback forms and collecting business cards from attendees, chasing staff on contact reports and producing the monthly event reports.
- Manage and administer global exhibitions feedback tracker
- Preparing event briefing packs for delegates
- Assisting with other marketing projects where required. Which will may include, direct marketing, CRM such as our Loyalty scheme, online marketing, market research, PR & the development of promotional materials.
What we look for:
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident and outgoing individual able to interact with people of all seniorities
- Creative flair with ability to think outside the box
- Able to manage multiple tasks and demands on time, while focusing on priorities
- Keen to learn and regularly update knowledge on the events industry
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Degree educated
- Minimum of 1 years’ relevant work experience
- Experience dealing with foreign businesses.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency