Manufacturing Engineer to establish capability for repeatable supply of goods and services reducing cost and driving quality based in Wimborne, Dorset with attractive salary and package
You will have a background in manufacturing, programme management experience, and having worked in a delivery role from an aerospace environment with ideally experience of electrical loom design & manufacture. If you are apprenticeship trained or have a degree with 2-3 years experience please apply as full training will be provided.
You will drive the process improvement initiatives and root cause and corrective action ensuring capacity and capability of manufacturing processes and equipment match what is required from the business.
Our clients are a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defence systems and are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer based at their head office in Dorset. As a leading technology business delivering innovative complex aerospace systems across the globe they are offering exciting development opportunities and training as well as competitive rewards.
· Develop systems, processes and methods to meet manufacturing requirements
· Experience in driving process improvement
· Understanding of current and cutting edge manufacturing processes and equipment
· Manage capital investment ensuring capable processes
· Maintain process documents, tooling, test equipment, gaging, and fixturing for programs/products
· Create and maintain standard work for processes and standard cycle times
· Maintain product family matrix and support cell layout based on the matrix
· Objective, fact based and impartial
· Excellent program management skills, highly organised
· Critical thinker with ability to challenge assumptions
· Solid understanding of DFMA tools (Design for Manufacture Analysis)
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Manufacturing Engineer in a state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.