9 months ago
Position: Manager on Duty - JKT
Job Level: B
Reports to: Airport Services Manager
We are seeking for a highly motivated and dynamic person to join our Airport team in Jakarta as Manager on Duty.
When selected, the staff is required to manage airport operations in Soekarno Hatta Airport, create a can do spirit attitude, and be able to work in the team (within department and within CX Indonesia team). The key challenge is managing a flight disruption (flight delay or cancellation) while maintaining high level of service and ensuring your safety and security as the first priority.
* To ensure that overall airport operations meet Cathay Pacific’s standards, policies and procedures, and also satisfy local and international safety and standards.
* To support Airport Services Manager in leading Cathay Pacific’s team members and oversee Handling Agents colleagues to ensure that they provide consistent excellent Service Straight from the Heart to customers and colleagues.
* To lead, motivate and create an enjoyable and productive working environment that promotes and cultivates changes, fosters excellent teamwork and promotes a sense of commitment, reliability and accountability.
* To manage overall daily functions through effective advance planning and allocating of manpower and resources; oversee to ensure smooth operations, pro-actively prevent and manage flight disruptions and irregularity.
* To support Airport Services Manager to manage the station’s budget and operating costs in a cost effective and efficient manner.
* To seek continuous improvement in airport operations, business processes, information technology, resource management and administration.
* To manage Ground Handling Agent to work as per service level agreement.
* University degree in any field.
* Minimum 5 years experience preferably in Service Industry including 2 years at Supervisory level.
* Proven management potential with excellent leadership skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service quality.
* Possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and independently.
* Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
* Customer focus
* Drive for results
* Functional/Technical skills
* Peer relationships
* Problem solving
* Understanding others
Above position is under local conditions & services and subject to the approval of work permit. Interested applicants should send their latest application at the latest August 22nd, 2017.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.