• To recommend the enhancement processes and procedures to effectively contribute to improve of aircrafts on time deliveries.
• Developing and implementing technical solutions for various technical problems related equipment’s
required for Heavy / Light Maintenance tasks.
• Developing new strategic plan to enhance efficiencies, productivity and working environments in Heavy / Light maintenance.
• Continuous monitoring of Heavy / Light Maintenance Procedure and Policy to deliver a high quality of standard.
• Manage heavy / light maintenance operations with a team of Shift Mangers, Supervisors, Engineers, Lead Mechanics to ensure all Schedule/unscheduled Maintenance activities and defects rectification is achieved in a timely and safe manner acceptable to authorities and company with quality standards.
• Monitor the Serviceability and the Schedule dock in/out time of Aircrafts to obtain on time performance.
• Ensure an adequate resource of Engineers and Mechanics levels is available to meet the operational requirements.
• Prepare reports required to monitor standards and present/review such reports at required meetings and chairing of such meetings as required.
• Overseeing Heavy / Light Maintenance Tools, equipment and facilities and take required actions to ensure its continued serviceability.
• Manage and monitor the training programme for maintenance staff to meet the current and future
requirements for Heavy / Light Maintenance activities.
• Constantly review, plan and after discussion with Senior Manager implement policies that will be to the benefit of QTR.
• Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
You will have Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance or Trade or vocational aircraft maintenance qualification or Degree (B.Eng., BSc) or equivalent in aircraft engineering + may or may not hold ICAO/QCAA/EASA Level II License.
• Completed the Management training and assigned role specific technical courses.
• Management - minimum 10 years job related experience required
• Experience in line/base maintenance environment.
• Proven track record in the field of light/heavy maintenance checks in a maintenance base environment.
• Management experience and must be assessed for leadership skills. Preferred
• Demonstrable project management experience and training.