3 months ago
* Preparation and Release of daily aircraft work package in coordination with MCC, Line Maintenance and OCC for maximum utilization of aircraft.
* To plan in time all schedule maintenance work so that maximum commercial utilization is achieved within the constraints of the approved maintenance schedule.
* Review of Aircraft Maintenance Program prepared on the basis of latest MPD and ensure its timely approval by DGCA.
* Organise the AMP review meetings at intervals defined in CAME.
* Ensure preparation of the inspection schedules based on the current AMP and ensure its distribution.
* Review of MEL prepared on the basis of latest MMEL, coordination with Flight Operations Tech Support for their feedback and ensure timely approval by DGCA.
* To coordinate with OCC, MCC & LM for aircraft swapping to minimize delays and increase On Time Performance.
* To monitor MEL status on daily basis and to coordinate with Supplies/Procurement for timely availability of spares and revoking the MEL.
* Ensure adequate materials/tools and manpower for out stations and opening of new stations.
* Preparation of management reports on Inventory & Budgeting.
* Establish & maintain a stock of Rotable/ Repairable components.
* Repair management including management of contractual and non-contractual stocks including the logistic support, supply chain activity and invoicing.
* Responsible for warranty control procedures and claims.
* Provide component removal forecasts to plan component removal (TCI) & help Supplies in providing spares support.
* Liaison with Custom handling agent/freight forwarders and stores for dispatch/shipment/receipt of units.
* Sourcing/identifying new repair agencies for non-contractual units.
* Preparation of invoices for loan provided to various operators.
* 10 years total aviation experience out of which minimum 3 years of working experience in the Planning function
* Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Aeronautical engineering or AME course