The Manager Customer Delivery is overall responsible for all Ground Operational/Services policies and procedures for Head Office and Outstations. In addition, you will closely work with the external bodies to ensure that QR Airports are compliant with their requirements. In this role, you will develop innovative ways of passenger processing at airports that are customer friendly and cost effective. You will identify key strategic opportunities at Airports on Co-Branding, Location, Transfer Centres, Lounges and Baggage Services that will benefits QR. You will re-engineer systems and processes for the consistent delivery of outstanding customer service throughout all airports that QR serves.
Your key accountabilities are:
Represent QR on External Bodies
· One World: Deputises the governance of the One World “Customer Experience Delivery Team” (CEDT). You will mediate, manage and strategize on behalf of QR’s CEDT with One World counterpart. Updates and implements the Alliance approved pillars and milestones.
· IATA: Representing QR at IATA’s Fast Travel (FT) program and ensures that QR achieves its compliance certification by implementing the 6 FAST initiatives set by the IATA board.
· EASA: Prepare and manage current Ground Operations and Service Manuals between QCAA and internal agencies towards the introduction into EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency).
· Develops customer friendly structure, standards, processes and tools for consistent delivery of customer service across all QR Ground handling operations.
· Manages the annual budget for Ground Services collaterals and operational stationery and ensure cost savings measures are in place and put into consideration.
· Manages and implements the corporate emergency response plan and passenger manifest verification within Ground Services Head Office and Airports.
· Responsible for Inventory management pertaining to operational stationery.
· Focal point with stakeholders ( Marketing/Cooperate Communication) on branding ,collaterals etc.About You
You hold a Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of job related experience in airline and airport operations. You have experience in managing processes, procedures and operating budgets. You have comprehensive knowledge of airport operations methods, practices and procedures including passenger, ramp and baggage handling. You have strong business acumen and able to challenge others to manage change creatively, implement new approaches and encourage continuous improvement within your job scope.We need you to be able to work under pressure in a dynamic working environment, perform to tight deadlines and work on multiple projects effectively. You will be working in a multi-cultural environment and need to be able to delegate work, set clear direction for your team and manage workflow of both internal and external processes. You have an excellent command of written and spoken English, a strong negotiator and advanced MS Office expertise.