20 days ago
Joint venture and airline partnerships secure today a major part of the airline sales revenues and profits. In order to achieve given targets and fulfil KPI’s, the sales organisation DACHB (HX/D) strengthens the efforts in the JV and partnership area. The position holder is responsible to shape and coordinate all relevant JV und partnership topics and activities within the HX/D region. This includes the design, implementation and development of existing Joint Ventures (A++, J+, C+, S+), LHG airline partnership cooperation (SN, EW, EDW), but as well potential new partnerships. The position holder works on a cross-functional basis within the HX Sales processes and interacts with relevant VH resorts interfaces (e.g. Revenue Management, Distribution), markets and the area management, as well as with the Global Joint Venture & Partnership Team (HX/PP). He/she represents the interests of the region DACHB and acts as facilitator, challenger and enabler.
* Coordinate, monitor and steer all Joint Venture topics in close cooperation with central sales organizations, regional management, Joint Venture Partner and other airline partner as well as interfaces (Revenue Management, Marketing, Distribution etc.) for the area DACHB
* Develop Joint Venture and partnerships strategies within the given sales and distribution framework in cooperation with central sales organizations (VH, HX/D,HX/P DACHB).
* Active involvement in regional/local Sales Steering and Business Development topics to the benefit of the Joint Venture and other partners.
* Actively supervise monitoring of the joint venture performance on regional/local level, identify shortcomings and possible solutions in cooperation with the local steering units.
* Monitor competitiveness in the market and passing on relevant market and competitor information to central departments
* Ensure regular information and updates towards the sales units in the local market and provide feedback to the process community as well as other relevant interfaces.
* Coordinate Joint Venture projects within the region and globally as part of the process community with relevant Joint Venture partners.
* Establish and optimize processes between all partners and also third-parties by identifying leverages & synergies to be further enhanced
* Represent JV towards internal boards including market result presentations, escalation process, providing updates on market roadmap, etc.
* Represent LHG in Joint Venture market meetings and Joint Venture working groups as required and also on the behalf of the Head of Regional/Local Sales & Regional/Local Sales Steering & Business Development DACHB
* Ensure ATI (Antitrust immunity) conformity in all relevant fields (e.g. JV partner exchange, sales/distribution/communication measures.) and adherence to JV principles, golden ruels and contracting guidelines
* Academic degree in economics, business administration or equivalent experience in the airline industry
* Min. 6 years of airlines sales, revenue management, distribution, network, alliance experience
* Strong analytical, qualitative and conceptual skills
* Strong communication, negotiation and customer/partner management skills
* Interest in manipulating and analysing data from a range of data sources
* Competencies at writing, illustrating and presenting analyses, topics, business cases and reports
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and LHG reporting systems (Tiger, Corona, Tableau)
* Result and KPI driven, business acumen
* Ability to act/present/negotiate with top management position holder
* Ability to work under pressure to set priorities and meet deadlines
* Responsible, professional, reliable and committed
* Good team-player with strong social skills
Sales Steering DACHB
As soon as possible or upon agreement
April 19, 2018