Volotea is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012, and have transported more than 12 million passengers in over five years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Boeing 717 and Airbus 319.
Volotea headquarters are located in Barcelona, Spain, being its principal markets Italy, France, and Spain. Our operational bases are Italy (Venice, Palermo, Verona & Genoa), France (Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg and Toulouse), and Spain (Asturias).
The work place is Barcelona headquarters.
Management, Supervision and Control of Aircraft Transition (Acceptance and Return of leased aircraft) and lead of the aircraft transition team.
Functions and responsabilities:
- Responsible for managing Aircraft Technical Acceptance.
- Technical management responsible for the Return Aircraft.
- responsible for Technical Lessors Audits.
- Project supervision and coordination.
- Support in development department budgets for the Acceptance and Return of Aircraft.
- Coordination of aircraft operational approvals and timely dialogue with AESA / OSV. Approvals monitoring and correction of discrepancies civil aviation.
- Support Fleet Director in negotiating contracts for aircraft leasing.
- Cost control for all Aircraft Transition matters.
- Superior Aeronautical Engineer or equivalent.
- Project Management experience.
- Minimum 5 years work experience, essential knowledge of Acceptance and Return of Aircraft.
- Willingness to travel (25% of the time).
- Knowledge of Project Management tools: e.g. Lean Management, Six Sigma, BMP (Best Management Practices), etc.
- Advanced knowledge of the most used tools Office (Excel, Word, Visio, Microsoft Project).
- Attention to detail and proactive.
- High organizational- and planning skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Results-driven person with high level of autonomy.
- English fluent is a must, Spanish desirable.
- Knowledge of AMOS is plus.