7 months ago
Location: Mumbai-Head Office
Qualification: Graduation (Mandatory), CA/ ICWA/ MBA ( Preferable)
Age: 30 - 35 Years
Experience From: 6 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 10 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Job Purpose :-
This position is responsible for managing company MIS and ensuring information flow across the company to
Job Description 1. Publishes daily cash flow statement.
2. Publication on monthly loan Statement – Fund & Non Fund based.
3. Ensures that bank reconciliation process is completed on a monthly basis and corrective actions arising out of the same are addressed in a timely manner.
4. Coordinates with bankers for payments and issuance of LCs (inland & foreign) and Bank Guarantees within agreed timelines.
5. Keeps track of foreign currency fluctuations and coordinating with Corp. Treasury team to enter into forward contracts so as to cover ourselves against remittance risks arising out of foreign exchange fluctuation.
6. Monthly review of Finance costs and incentive pay outs.
7. General MIS & Support - Operations team.
8. Publishes daily report on operational key performance ndicators viz. Load Factor, Yield,Booked/Flown Sales, and Collection etc.
9. Supervises employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, and budgeting duties.
10. Receives, records, and authorizes requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
11. Monitors financial activities and details such as reserve levels to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
12. Channel distribution MIS.
13. Maintains database towards Passenger Reservations and related Travel Agency.
14. MIS and analysis in the areas of Revenue/Finance/Sales.
15. Extraction of SAP/Radixx details and preparation of reports for the daily / periodic MIS.
16. Analyzes the various reports and present it to HODs / Management.
17. MIS and analysis in the areas of Revenue/Finance/Sales
Venue: ** Position is for Manager - Treasury reporting to GM - Treasury. WIC, Worli
Contact: HR Department