Maintenance Service Rep - IFE - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 03-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
FTC Ground Operations Manager - TLS & ORY 28 days ago
Here at easyJet, we are looking for a proactive and strategic Ground Operations Manager, to deliver excellence across our Orly and Toulouse bases. As part of a world class team, you will drive perf...
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer 27 days ago
Salary band: €50k - €60k
Job Summary: This is an exciting opportunity for a EASA B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer/Technician to work for at least 1 year in Africa. For this Job we need an enthusiastic team member who wil...
Supervisor Maint' Planning 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A: Objective Supervisor - Maintenance Planning (B737CL/NG & A330/A340) ensures the Aircraft maintained as per approved Maintenance Program and in compliance with regulatory requirements, compi...
Senior Manager Safety Compliance Support 26 days ago
The position resides within the Corporate Safety and Compliance (monitoring) department which functions independent from, but in support of, operations departments. General Responsibilities...
Maintenance Controller 19 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
SkyWork Airlines is a Swiss regional carrier located at Bern airport. The fleet consisting of 5 aircrafts. Operates from Bern to city- and holiday-destionations throughout Europe. To support our Te...
|Job Categories:||Avionics Engineer Jobs|
This position is available on a permanent basis only.
As a Maintenance Services Rep you will perform maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations to In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity Systems on aircraft to include: troubleshooting and testing of electronic assemblies and units, the removal and replacement of electronic assemblies, units or cabling while installed in the aircraft and the modification/alteration of installed equipment.
- Perform built-in test (BIT) and manual test of IFE systems.
- Troubleshoot electronic units, cabling or seat consoles in which failures occur down to the line replaceable modules, using knowledge of electronic theory.
- Identify necessary repairs to restore functional acceptance, which may require the removal and replacement of defective line replaceable modules and/or cabling.
- Operate airline communications equipment.
- Communicate and interface with customer.
- Document the testing and repairs using computer and bar-coding equipment.
- Receive and prepare parts.
- Assist in tracking the spares inventory.
- Check aircraft logs for defects including deferrals
- Sweep cabins for unreported defects
- Maintain integrity of Maintenance Service Stores Inventory by completing all necessary stock room procedures, booking parts into stock, on to aircraft and out to repair.
- Endeavour to meet, greet and dispatch each and every flight and perform the required tasks as per contract.
- Ensure all necessary customer and Maintenance Service documentation is properly completed and filed prior to the end of the shift.
- Aircraft documentation to be completed in accordance with customer specific requirements.
- Aircraft maintenance experience essential
- Avionics/ IFE experience desirable
- French language skills desirable
- Must have EASA CAT A license (777 or 747-400 experience highly desireable)
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions, procedures, blueprints, diagrams, manuals and to comprehend and follow verbal instruction.
- Customer focused
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to pass extensive security and background checks for Airside access
- Current and valid riving licence required
EU applications welcome
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.