Maintenance Service Rep - IFE - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 03-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Field Service Engineer 28 days ago
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Field Service Engineer Based in Mainland Europe Salary depending on Experience Out client manufactures and sells a leading laboratory liquid handler. Due to expansion we are looking for an experien...
Cabin Crew (male/female) 14 days ago
Germania is one of Germany’s longest established airlines: since 1979, every year millions of passengers use the carrier’s distinctive green-and-white aircraft to fly on holiday, visit ...
B1s Required - HS 125 / BE 90 / BE 200 / BE 350 14 days ago
Europe (non-UK), France
Resource Consulting AG are supporting Cessna Citation Service Centre Paris with their on-going recruitment campaign. In relation to this we are currently seeking B1 Licensed mechanics to start i...
Line Maintenance Manager 13 days ago
Line Maintenance Manager (LMM) We are now inviting applications for the position of Line Maintenance Manager based at our Engineering offices in Hangar 6 at Dublin Airport. Provid...
Exciting Maintenance Planner Opportunity 13 days ago
Brookwood Aviation on behalf of a prestigious client is seeking an experienced Maintenance Planner for an exciting permanent opportunity based in the Oxfordshire area. The successful candidate wil...
|Job Categories:||Avionics Engineer Jobs|
This position is available on a permanent basis only.
As a Maintenance Services Rep you will perform maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations to In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity Systems on aircraft to include: troubleshooting and testing of electronic assemblies and units, the removal and replacement of electronic assemblies, units or cabling while installed in the aircraft and the modification/alteration of installed equipment.
- Perform built-in test (BIT) and manual test of IFE systems.
- Troubleshoot electronic units, cabling or seat consoles in which failures occur down to the line replaceable modules, using knowledge of electronic theory.
- Identify necessary repairs to restore functional acceptance, which may require the removal and replacement of defective line replaceable modules and/or cabling.
- Operate airline communications equipment.
- Communicate and interface with customer.
- Document the testing and repairs using computer and bar-coding equipment.
- Receive and prepare parts.
- Assist in tracking the spares inventory.
- Check aircraft logs for defects including deferrals
- Sweep cabins for unreported defects
- Maintain integrity of Maintenance Service Stores Inventory by completing all necessary stock room procedures, booking parts into stock, on to aircraft and out to repair.
- Endeavour to meet, greet and dispatch each and every flight and perform the required tasks as per contract.
- Ensure all necessary customer and Maintenance Service documentation is properly completed and filed prior to the end of the shift.
- Aircraft documentation to be completed in accordance with customer specific requirements.
- Aircraft maintenance experience essential
- Avionics/ IFE experience desirable
- French language skills desirable
- Must have EASA CAT A license (777 or 747-400 experience highly desireable)
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions, procedures, blueprints, diagrams, manuals and to comprehend and follow verbal instruction.
- Customer focused
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to pass extensive security and background checks for Airside access
- Current and valid riving licence required
EU applications welcome
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.