Maintenance Service Rep - IFE - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 03-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Supervisor, Maintenance Services 21 days ago
Panasonic Avionics is the market leader in the world of In Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC), offering sophisticated products and unparalleled service levels to deliver industry leading ...
Job Purpose To supervise, plan, schedule, perform and direct the day to day operations of repairs and corrective / scheduled - maintenance of equipment/vehicles to meet operational needs and all o...
Maintenance Planner 13 days ago
London, South East
FPS Aviation are currently seeking a maintenance planner for an fixed wing client in the London area. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company at their state of the art facilit...
Maintenance Planner Yesterday
United Arab Emirates
Maintenance Planning Engineers. A long term contract position for Maintenance Planning Engineers. Our client, based in the UAE, has a requirement for Maintenance Planners who have experience wit...
|Job Categories:||Avionics Engineer Jobs|
This position is available on a permanent basis only.
As a Maintenance Services Rep you will perform maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations to In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity Systems on aircraft to include: troubleshooting and testing of electronic assemblies and units, the removal and replacement of electronic assemblies, units or cabling while installed in the aircraft and the modification/alteration of installed equipment.
- Perform built-in test (BIT) and manual test of IFE systems.
- Troubleshoot electronic units, cabling or seat consoles in which failures occur down to the line replaceable modules, using knowledge of electronic theory.
- Identify necessary repairs to restore functional acceptance, which may require the removal and replacement of defective line replaceable modules and/or cabling.
- Operate airline communications equipment.
- Communicate and interface with customer.
- Document the testing and repairs using computer and bar-coding equipment.
- Receive and prepare parts.
- Assist in tracking the spares inventory.
- Check aircraft logs for defects including deferrals
- Sweep cabins for unreported defects
- Maintain integrity of Maintenance Service Stores Inventory by completing all necessary stock room procedures, booking parts into stock, on to aircraft and out to repair.
- Endeavour to meet, greet and dispatch each and every flight and perform the required tasks as per contract.
- Ensure all necessary customer and Maintenance Service documentation is properly completed and filed prior to the end of the shift.
- Aircraft documentation to be completed in accordance with customer specific requirements.
- Aircraft maintenance experience essential
- Avionics/ IFE experience desirable
- French language skills desirable
- Must have EASA CAT A license (777 or 747-400 experience highly desireable)
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions, procedures, blueprints, diagrams, manuals and to comprehend and follow verbal instruction.
- Customer focused
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to pass extensive security and background checks for Airside access
- Current and valid riving licence required
EU applications welcome
Regrettably only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.