3 months ago
(a) Perform Aircraft, Maintenance Contractor Audit.
(b) Perform Thai Smile Internal Audit (If DSS request).
(c) Monitor/Review AD Note and Mandatory SB which affect Thai Smile Aircraft.
(d) Monitor New CAAT or other Authority Requirements.
(e) Escort/Coordinate with CAAT and the other Authority during Audit.
• Male or Female/Thai Nationality
• Male must be free from military service
• Bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering or Relate field
• Be fluent in English for both speaking and writing (TOEIC at least 450)
• Experience of airline maintenance or Understand Aircraft Airworthiness requirement will be an advantage
• Good level of proficiency in MS Office suite of products including well developed Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Hard working, ability to work independently, flexible and meet deadlines
• Be able to travel on company service journey
• Having sound knowledge in quality and standard will be an advantage