Maintenance Planning Supervisor, permanent, UK - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 16-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Maintenance Supervisor about 1 month ago
Platinum 21 currently has an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor working on a full time, permanent basis based in the Middle East. (no shift pattern available) competitive salaries a...
Established In-Flight Entertainment organisation require an experienced Line Maintenance Manager to join their sizeable operation in Tokyo, Japan. Those with B2 or equivalent Avionics Licence and t...
Established In-Flight Entertainment organisation require an experienced Line Maintenance Manager to join their sizeable operation in Hong Kong. Those with B2 Licence and type rating on 777, A330 or...
Maintenance Planning Engineer I 6 days ago
United Arab Emirates
To effectively manage and organize the program and modification management functions within the Maintenance Planning section for all aircraft types, engines and components. Carrying out technical a...
Maintenance Planning Supervisor, Permanent, Oxfordshire, England
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance
Our client is part of a large group with the UK HQ based in central England. The main responsibilities include the following:
- To ensure the smooth and continuous running of the Planning Department in line with EASA Part 145 and Part M regulations
- Liaison with customers and internal departments at a professional level. Compiling a full fleet forecast (for the next 3 months) every 2 weeks.
- Creating a status report to send to the Key Account Managers. Booking aircraft in, and updating the calendar to reflect current bookings including trying to resolve resource conflicts.
- Compiling a component forecast every 2 weeks, checking through it and raising orders for parts required within the next 3 months.
- Work pack generation for base maintenance checks.
- Booking external contractors to carry-out work on aircraft variation/extension & AOC CAMs.
- Raising MOR/IOR reports for over flys.
- Requesting RDAS / information from other Group divisions to progress inspections and rectification works. Assist maintenance personnel with technical and documentation queries.
Qualifications & Experience
Candidates must have a thorough working knowledge of EASA regulations, most importantly Part 145, Part 66, Part147, Part M and UK ANO requirements is essential. Other requirements include a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; SAP and RAL software knowledge is desirable.
You will be an EASA B1 licence holder with category C and have in-depth knowledge of airframe & engine systems (ideally rotary aircraft) and associated specialised test equipment. You will be a strong team leader and team player with good communication skills at all levels.
An excellent salary with the usual benefits associated with a large Group are on offer for the successful candidate.
If you think you fit the above profile, we would be pleased to receive your CV at March Aviation.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Contact:||Glenn cabell / Russell Higham|
|Job Categories:||Machinist | Aerodynamics Engineer | Planning & Project Engineer | Reservations|