Maintenance Planning Engineer - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Maintenance Planning Officer 27 days ago
You will be responsible to supervise and administer the maintenance planning teams by ensuring the functional support activities as defined by the Maintenance Planning, Modification Planning and Co...
Maintenance Planning Supervisor 13 days ago
The right candidate will have to: Plan and control the maintenance of the A330, A340, B737(CL & NG) Of Engines, Airframes, LDG's APU's components. All in accordance with local CAA.
Maintenance Control Engineer 5 days ago
Description Job Purpose: To provide engineering support to the fleet of aircrafts by the co-ordination of technical data. Key responsibilities: *Maintain oversight of fleet compliance. *Provide...
Maintenance Control Engineer 9 days ago
Vortice Aviation is looking for a Maintenance Control Engineer to work for a large aerospace company. The successful candidate will provide engineering support to enable our client to meet service ...
Intaway Resourcing is currently recruiting for Maintenance Planning Engineer available to start immediately for one of its highly reputable Aviation Clients.
- Help in day-to-day running of the planning department. Duties of this department include the preparation of Work Packages using internal systems prior work commencing. Monitor progress maintenance checks and close off the relevant Work Packages on completion of maintenance check.
- Liaise with Maintenance Manager / Hangar Supervisors to plan scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance inputs into the Dubai facility. This involves knowledge of hangar scheduling and manpower planning.
- Final preparation of paperwork for review by the Maintenance Manager / Hangar Supervisors.
- Providing daily briefing to the Maintenance Director, General Manager Maintenance and Hangar Supervisor detailing new work coming to the hangar. Also providing updates on current proposals in works for future maintenance inputs.
- Maintaining a current hangar plan and manpower chart, showing all confirmed and provisional maintenance inputs.
- Maintaining and keeping current, various databases containing man-hour estimates for the various Aircraft types maintained.
- Formal qualifications as a maintenance planner.
- Formal business jet aviation experience.
- At least 2 years planning experience.
- Must be FLUENT in English (written & spoken).
- Must be FLUENT in Russian (written & spoken).
- Available to start ASAP.
This full time permanent position has an excellent remuneration & benefits package and is based in Russia.
Please apply today for more details with a copy of your current C.V & License/Docs
For a full listing of all our other jobs please go to the Intaway Resourcing website direct or check out our free new iPhone app which can be downloaded from iTunes stores now.
Intaway Resourcing Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.