Maintenance Planning Engineer - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 23-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Maintenance Planning Engineer I 5 days ago
United Arab Emirates
To effectively manage and organize the program and modification management functions within the Maintenance Planning section for all aircraft types, engines and components. Carrying out technical a...
Maintenance Planning Engineer Iii 5 days ago
United Arab Emirates
You will effectively manage and prepare all maintenance and modification requirements for all aircraft types, engines and components with your planning teams within Maintenance Planning. Carrying o...
Maintenance Planning Officer Yesterday
You will be responsible to supervise and administer the maintenance planning teams by ensuring the functional support activities as defined by the Maintenance Planning, Modification Planning and Co...
Maintenance Planner 8 days ago
Maintenance Planner The Netherlands, Permanent, c€40,000-€45,000p/a Job Role: The Maintenance Planner reports to the Senior Manager, Maintenance Planning. This is a diverse and challenging role wo...
Check maintenance checks for due dates and planning of the checks to be performed by own or contracted MOs with regard to
* Personnel resources and qualifications
* Availability of materials, tooling and equipment
* Ground time of the aircraft
* Control of the on time performance of the maintenance
* Evaluation of technical and economic optimal maintenance procedures observing Maintenance specification and in regard to individual agreements between the MOs
* Cooperation between other EAT departments as well as contracted MOs
* Monitoring the work of all MOs with regard to meet the specifications of EAT's approved maintenance program
* Keep all records in accordance with EASA Part M Subpart G, M.A, 714 for filing/archiving purposes
* Check aircraft documentation for completeness and archive accordingly
* Manage and archive records on continuing airworthiness including operator's logbooks
* Check the technical logbooks for completeness and archive accordingly
* Quality assurance of the returned records - Keep and file all relevant paperwork incl. life limit lists for EAT's airplanes
* Systematic and analytical thinking
* Able to work under stress
* Motivated, flexible and reliable
* Capable of autonomous work
* IT tools (Office products), AMOS/TRAX desirable
* Graduated Aerospace or Mechanical Engineer or similar accredited experience in aircraft maintenance
* Minimum 2 years of experience in aircraft, engine or related equipment maintenance
* Very good communications skills in English language (written and spoken)
This will be shift work on weekdays, nights and weekends, shift rotations are TBC. To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in Germany