18 days ago
We fly people not just planes and we know that having the right people on board at team Tigerair is critical to achieving our goal of becoming Australia's number one choice for value air travel.
About the role:
The Maintenance Program Approval Engineer is responsible for carrying out AMP/Reliability variations (A320/B737) and overseeing any initial AMP applications for the Tigerair Engineering (CAMO) department. This position is based in our Head Office in Tullamarine and will report directly to the Airworthiness Manager.
You will also be responsible for;
* Planning, scheduling and reviewing of all airworthiness requirements to be performed on Tigerair aircraft;
* Fleet modification status review
* AD, SB, etc. (ICA) evaluation;
* New aircraft induction;
* Preparing and reviewing Maintenance Program variations;
* Overview and manage all AMP/Reliability Manual variations with FTM providers;
* Managing non-compliances and ensuring corrective action procedure is carried out.
You will demonstrate:
* Tertiary qualification in engineering or aviation maintenance management
* Aircraft engineer license in category B1, B2 or C, or equivalent (preferred but not essential);
* At least 3 years’ experience in the development and management of a maintenance program for an A320, B737 or similar aircraft type;
* Comprehensive knowledge of the regulations and standards applicable to the maintenance program, operational approvals, and reliability programs;
* Knowledge of regular maintenance requirements included in the instruction for continuing airworthiness;
* Knowledge of the specifications and standards used by the type certificate holder to develop regular maintenance requirements;
* Knowledge of the aircraft's certification basis and structure and systems
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; and
* Microsoft Office and electronic MIS experience essential.
What are you waiting for, apply now! Or for further information, please refer to the below position description.