Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is an international provider of engine management services solutions and they are now seeking to recruit Maintenance Planning Engineer to join their Maintenance Services Team.
The post holder will be responsible for planning all on-site and off-site maintenance activities associated with Willis Group and client owned aero engines, modules and transportation stands.
The post holder must be an organised, articulate and resolute individual who is a qualified aircraft/engine technician with at least 5yrs relevant experience within an aviation maintenance and maintenance planning environment.
The role will require the willingness to participate in an ‘on call rota’ to cover out of hours’ activities.
Principal Responsibilities and Activities:
- Ensure customers and opportunities are setup in relevant systems (inc. Quality, Deltek, Quantum)
- Ensure project plan and job code created in Deltek
- Working with the Maintenance & Planning Manager to ensure the work scope is agreed with customer and aligns with relative completed forms from the customer
- Ensure internal processes and procedures relative to maintenance planning are observed and maintained
- Ensure maintenance activities are planned and adequately resourced
- Agreeing schedule/logistics with Maintenance & Planning Manager
- Ensuring all Quantum and Deltek system administration activities are appropriately controlled and maintained
- Ensures that the maintenance planning and control system within Quantum is fully utilised, efficient and at all times kept up to date and accurate
- Preparation of Task Cards and maintenance packs via Quantum and if applicable all off site documentation is completed
- Supporting with troubleshooting any maintenance issues and providing recommendations for resolution
- Supporting the Maintenance & Planning Manager in ensuring maintenance activities and deliverables are carried out in a timely manner, to the expected level of quality and completeness that exceeds the customer expectations.
- Ensuring that all maintenance documentation is correctly recorded/certified.
Ensure opportunities and projects are closed in relevant systems (inc. Deltek and Quantum) and appropriately feedback information to the Maintenance and Planning Manager in order to be invoiced in line with agreed scope of work
Development – Maintenance Services
Supports the Maintenance & Planning Manager and Maintenance Compliance Engineer in the development of maintenance capabilities, examples include:-
- Maintenance Task Cards
- Relevant maintenance and inspection templates
- Relevant report templates
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Maintenance & Planning Manager with ensuring manpower planning is continually updated with regards to planned / un-planned requirements
- Regular and timely reporting regarding safety critical manpower levels
- Produce and update maintenance plans
- Will be responsible for covering the role of Maintenance and Planning Manager during periods of absence or travel
- Ensuring that project/personnel utilisation is monitored and within budget
- During the conduct of his/her duties, the post holder must uphold the regulatory standards expected as described within the company procedures, MOE, FAA Supplement and Quality Manual.
- The post holder must ensure that he/she remains fully conversant and up to date with airworthiness and regulatory standards and requirements relating to maintenance activities conducted at WAML.
Health and Safety
The post holder must be aware of his/her responsibilities with regards to H&S, by ensuring that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Communication and Collaboration
Post holder must ensure that effective lines of communication and collaboration are maintained, to include:
- Close communication and collaboration with the WAML Management in particular Maintenance Services, Fleet Management, Quality, HR, IT, Finance, Business Development, Logistics, Strategic Knowledge.
- Participate in regular meetings coordinated by Workshop Team Leader, Maintenance & Planning Manager, Quality and Director, Maintenance Services.
- Effective feedback to Maintenance & Planning Manager of schedules, progression, issues, results etc with regards to maintenance activities.
f you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.