Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is a large Cargo Airline based in the UK. They are now looking for a Maintenance Manager.
Experience and qualifications
- Part 66 Licence would be an advantage
- B747-400/-8 Type Rating would be an advantage
- Strong negotiable skills at a Senior Level (E)
- Good Knowledge of Part M + P145 (E)
- Strong Line Maintenance experience (E)
- Working in accordance with EASA (Part M) requirements and processes and procedures
- Ensuring that contracted maintenance arrangements for both line and base maintenance are made when required with approved organisations (Part 145) acceptable to the CAA.
- As part of the management team, reviewing and negotiating line and base maintenance support contracts.
- Monitoring the performance of maintenance providers and providing feedback to the management team.
- Ensuring that all maintenance is performed in accordance with Part 145 requirements and the Part M approval, (CAME, procedures).
- Ensuring that there are sufficient authorised personnel to perform the work required to support line and base operations.
- Ensuring that all defects and unserviceable items are rectified or deferred in accordance with EASA requirements and procedures
- Developing line station support processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that repetitive defects are identified and controlled in accordance with procedures
- Leading and developing the Maintenance Control Centre (MCC) team
Key success indicators:
- Line maintenance support arrangements in place for all operations
- Base maintenance support arrangements in place
- MCC processes and procedures well defined and understood
- MCC team fully training
- Salary: Competitive
- Based : Essex
- Job type: Permanent, full-time,
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: emma.jenkins at luap.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency