Maintenance Engineer to work maintain and improve the conditions of the plant for a reputable Aerospace company based in Berkshire
You will maintain and improve the plant, equipment, buildings and services through precautionary maintenance and other appropriate procedures
You will have proven experience within Manufacturing, a recognised Electrical Qualification and a Full Clean Driving Licence.
Key Responsibilities of a Maintenance Engineer:
· Perform and organise through third parties
· Record numerous statutory and safety checks
· Maintain the security of the site
· Fulfil current Health and Safety regulations
· Control of Waste Products, Scheduled Testing & Inspections
Benefits of a Maintenance Engineer:
· Private Healthcare
· Employee Share Option
· Sick Pay Scheme
· Flexible Benefits Programme
· Profit Share Scheme
For the opportunity to work as a Maintenance Engineer for a globally recognised Aerospace company based in Berkshire please apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on, or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.