VHR have a fantastic opportunity working with one of our clients based in Asia. Our client is looking for an experienced maintenance controller to work at their maintenance department headquarters. We are searching for candidates who are experienced individuals having preferably held the position of Maintenance Controller.
A successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- A fixed term permanent contract - two years minimum
- An excellent net of taxes salary
- A net of taxes accommodation allowance additional to the salary above
- Relocation and repatriation flights provided
- An excellent work cycle affording a great work life balance
A successful candidate will have the following experience/qualifications:
- Experience working as a Maintenance Controller is preferable but not essential provided a candidate has extensive experience as an MCC controller coupled with maintenance planning experience
- Experience of Airline Maintenance within an EASA approved organisation
- Experience in maintenance planning
- B1 or B2 or B1/B2 qualified inc of being type rated (do not need to be current on any type).
- Must have experience with Boeing Fleets and preferably B777 and B737NG although not essential.
- Able to handle high pressure situations and taking tough operation decisions
- Able to lead from the front and motivate a workforce when operating in a stressful environment
If you are excited by this opportunity, have the experience and capability to perform well in the position then please contact me, Nathan Kemp, onand/or
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.