Oaklands Global is looking for a Logistics Compliance specialist to Join a Leading Business Aviation company. If you or someone you know Has experience within Logistics then, we would love to speak with you!
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
Your purpose will be to support the logistics compliance function and perform a wide range of activities relating to compliance. To effectively support the department a working knowledge of HMRC requirements and EU regulations is needed.
· Obtain and supply import and export instructions.
· Use of customs management software/solution or liaising with one of the vendors.
· Research, draft and submit applications, documents and forms relating to trade compliance.
· Liaise with both internal and external clients on matters of trade compliance to ensure issue resolution.
· Provide advice on adherence to trade regulations.
· Take ownership on adequate recordkeeping and reporting is maintained in accordance with trade regulations and company policy
· Provide support to Project Managers with anything related to trade compliance efforts.
· Provide support in developing and implementing new procedures and work methods to address changing trade compliance requirements.
· Assist with internal and external trade compliance audits of company functions and our facilities
· Assist in trade compliance training activities.
· Manage the import and export of aircraft, parts and technical data, and advise internal/external customers on these matters
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The hiring company is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or disability (save for where the company is under a legal obligation to make reasonable adjustments).