4 months ago
Line Maintenance Support Coordinator, Auckland
Jetstar has a unique culture that stems from our core brand values of being safe and responsible, being efficient, having a consistently can-do attitude, working as one team, being passionate about enjoyment and genuinely caring. Our values underpin the way we work.
We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled. We encourage all our employees to use their different perspectives, talent, skill and experience.
Based out of Auckland Airport, we are looking for an Engineering Professional to support to the Jetstar New Zealand Line Maintenance operation in the areas of logistics, administration, tooling compliance and GSE control across our New Zealand facilities.
Reporting to the Line Maintenance Manager your main accountabilities include:
* Controlling and maintaining effective and accurate inventory system across all NZ ports
* Receipting of aircraft related spares and tooling
* Arranging of items dispatched for repair, overhaul and servicing AOG
* Assisting with the implementation of Engineering Supply initiatives aligned with business goals
* Packaging of goods for dispatch to internal and external agencies
* Maintain quarantine store
* Inventory duties as required of the position
* Process and control tooling and GSE calibration records
* Process and control of Technical Publications
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Understanding of Aircraft Maintenance Environment
* Aircraft Trade Certificate or equivalent
* Experience within warehouse / Logistics environment
* Experience in an Airline Maintenance Environment
* Experience using an Aircraft Maintenance System (Trax or similar)
* A high level of computer competency
* Excellent communication skill
* Self-starter and team orientated
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft. Our vision is to make the world more accessible, and our mission is to set the standard for everyday low fares, fun travel and great value.