6 months ago
Department: HK Maintenance Operations
Reports To: Line Maintenance Operations Manager
Cathay Pacific Airways (CX) Engineering Vision is to win by being reassuringly safe, exceptionally reliable and consistently cost efficient.
Line Maintenance Operations (LM Ops) Specialist works under Ramp Surveillance Team and directly reports to Line Maintenance Operations (LM Ops) Manager. The purpose of Ramp Surveillance Team is to ensure MRO service providers in Hong Kong understand CX Transit Operations requirements, and handle CX Engineering responsible transits in according with the airlines and MROs procedural manual or any pre-agreed requirements.
* Provide practical oversight of our transit service providers by conducting ramp surveillance in HKIA area.
* Update, maintain and report ramp surveillance observation and findings.
* Analyse ramp surveillance result, highlight area of suppliers’ performance shortfall and proactively propose way to improve.
* Support ad-hoc surveillance per assigned by LM Ops Manager in other area such as cabin maintenance.
Experience, Key Skills & Qualifications:
* Minimum 1 year experience in aviation industry, preferably in aircraft engineering aspects
* Certificate in engineering aspects, aviation / aerospace is an advantage (Other compatible qualification or experience may be considered)
* Good written and spoken English required, mandarin is an advantage
* Willing to work on 24/7 shift in HKIA or Hong Kong MRO facilities
* Self-initiative, able to work individually on tasks assigned by the manager
* Good time management skills, able coordinate and prioritize work
* Good communication skills, able to cooperate with internal and external partners
* Good data / document processing skills are essential (e.g. MS Office)
* Analysis and Problem Solving
* Planning and Organising
* Customer Focus
* Continuous Improvement and Innovation
* Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application Deadline: 18 Sep 2017