Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
B1 / B2 Licensed Engineers
My Client is looking for Line Maintenance Engineers to be based in Germany
- Completion and on-time delivery of maintenance tasks on the customer aircrafts in compliance with the contracted services and customer expectations
- Perform inspection, repair and modification work as well as component replacement based on current authorization and training level
- To communicate at all times with customer liaison engineers, MCC and customer service reps to ensure that they are fully informed of any developments
- Responsible for the standard of work carried out by yourself and those under your control
- Compliance with regulatory rules and regulations
- Ensuring the equipment, tools and premises in your charge are maintained to satisfactory standard and that discrepancies are reported to the appropriate departments, both within and external to the company
- Delivering highest level of health & safety and quality standards in industry
- Improve your work environment, compliance with continuous improvement standards
- Other duties as may be required from time to time
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Must hold EASA B1 or B2 License
- Must be type rated on the Bombardier CRJ 700/900.
- Must hold up to date copies of Human factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
- Line Maintenance Experience
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or callfor more detail.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”