New Airline Based in Dublin, Ireland
Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Ltd
Position – Line Maintenance Controller
Location – Dublin Ireland
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of something brand new, and board an innovative start-up Airline based in Dublin, Ireland. Scandinavian Airlines Ireland aims to position itself as a leading modern carrier, and will be at the forefront of innovation and technology with a fleet of A320neo’s.
The company is looking to build a forward thinking and progressive team comprised of highly motivated, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals.
In order to realize this, we are seeking to recruit professionals with a ‘can-do’ attitude possessing the ability to think outside of the box when required.
Position Summary Overview
Reporting to the Maintenance Co-ordination Controller (MCC), the LMC duties and responsibilities are:
- Day to day control and planning of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance using the AMOS
- maintenance co-ordination module.
- Ensuring that the contracted AMO has the required resources in place before maintenance commences.
- Conduct the morning engineering meeting with the MCC and continuing airworthiness management.
- Issue work scopes for all stations on a daily basis to the relevant AMO.
- Monitor all spare parts movements for items approaching expiry.
- Prepare an AMOS fleet status report each morning, and update as required, to inform Operations
- and Flight Crew of any operational restrictions within the fleet.
- Complete occurrence reports of any known or suspected occurrences.
- Other duties as may reasonably be directed by the Technical Services Manager.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience as a Licensed Engineer.
- EASA Part 66 Licence with additional training acceptable to the authority.
- Practical experience in the application of aviation maintenance standards and safe operating practices.
- Knowledge of maintenance methods.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and mandatory requirements.
- Have received initial Fuel Tank Safety, Human Factors and EWIS training.
- Desirable - You hold and EASA B1 and/ or B2 License and you are type rated on – Airbus A320
- Desirable – AMOS Experience
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent IT and systems skills
- Ability to analyse and decide a course of action in a timely manner
- Experience in outsourced business operations.
You possess the following skills and attributes:
- You are energetic, and demonstrate high standards in relation to safety and quality
- An entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrating genuine passion for innovation
- You have a creative and analytical mind
- You possess the ability to take ideas from concept to reality
- You lead by example and possess the skills to motive, develop and lead your team
Formal education is less relevant and takes second place to your professional attitude and experience.
We welcome your application!
DO NOT delay, we expect a significant amount of interest in this position and we are looking to move quickly to fill this critical role.
For further information, please contact Aaron Davidson at CAE Parc Aviation