Line Maintenance Control Engineer
Permanent, Location: East Midlands/Coventry
Basic salary + bonus + excellent benefits package
CAE Parc Aviation are looking to appoint a Line Maintenance Control Engineer for an airline based in Coventry.
You will be responsible to the Operations Control Center Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Valid EASA B1 and/or B2 License or ICOA equivalent
- Engineering qualification - HND Level or equivalent experience
- Current HF, FTS Level 2. EWIS
- Minimum 10 years Aviation line and/or base maintenance experience
- Skills on type B737
- Must be Proactive, self-motivated & confident self-starter
- Effective and positive Team Player
- Possess confident and effective communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to make good judgements and decisions based on the needs of the company operation, in a very dynamic, fast changing environment.
- Proven ability with problem solving and excellent Planning & Organizing skills
For a confidential discussion and to find out more forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com