Life Support Specialist - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 21-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Support Specialist - CATIA V5/SmarTeam 3 days ago
Provide expert support and troubleshooting for CATIA V5 Provide expert support and troubleshooting for SmarTeam Assist in training of new users Assist in requirements gathering and new proc...
SmarTech & CATIA V5 Technical Support Specialist 13 days ago
Intaway Resourcing is currently seeking a SmarTeam & CATIA V5 Technical Support Specialist for one of our VIP Jet clients in Europe. All applicants must have had at least 4 years experience in a Te...
Export Specialist about 1 month ago
Excellent Opportunity to join the fastest growing and most stable MRO globally. This role will require you to have excellent knowledge of export and rules and regulations to allow the smooth shipm...
VAT Specialist 2 days ago
United Arab Emirates
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an experienced VAT Specialist to join our established and expanding Aviation Client based in Dubai on a permanent basis. Applicants MUST have experience and...
The AWACS Life Support Specialist is responsible for inspecting repairs, tests, packs, and maintains safety, life support, egress, and communications equipment for flight crews.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform and document periodic inspections on personal flight equipment such as flight helmets, oxygen masks, and flotation devices.
- Plan for flight line support and install life support equipment prior to flights and offload the equipment after flight.
- Fabricate equipment items from drawings or special instructions from technical orders.
- Conduct recurring training in egress procedures and survival equipment for flight crew members as required.
- Provide instruction to new life support equipment technicians.
- Develop, maintain and review life support forms, reports, and training documents.
- Demonstrate qualification for all aircraft egress and escape system equipment maintenance and inspection for all company aircraft types and models.
- Perform additional assignment with in 6FW unit, according to squadron commander orders.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Air Force procedures and publication.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of personal computer applications (Word - Excel - Power Point).
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Must be able to lift/push/pull minimum of 50 pounds.
- Work is outdoors with weather conditions of extreme heat and humidity.