A new opportunity has arisen for a Licensed Aircraft Engineer, qualified to EASA Part 66 B1.1 or B1.2 to join a leading FTSE 100 organisation based at RAF Wittering, supporting the delivery of the LAFT2 contract. The successful Licensed Aircraft Engineer will be reporting to the Operations Manager accountable for technical support to this and other LAFT sites.
* Provide a CRS signature when appropriate to release an aircraft to service
* Supervise engineering and flight line activity on company aircraft
* Undertake scheduled and corrective maintenance
* Undertake or supervise diagnosis and rectification of defects and submission of reports
* Comply with all Health, Safety and Environment regulations
Successful candidate requirements;
* EASA Part 66, B1.2 or B1.1 Licence (or working up to this license)
* Supervisory experience in a Civil/Military Aviation environment
* Sound technical knowledge
* Understanding of partnering and alliance between customer and contract
* Driving Licence
* Type Rating on Grob 115E aircraft and Lycoming 360 engines (desirable)
* Customer focused
* Flexible approach
What’s on offer?
* Flexible benefits package
* Part of a FTSE 100 Organisation
* Pension scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well established and growing organisation!
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment