4 months ago
Location: Hong Kong
Department: The Learning Academy
Reports to: Assistant Learning Manager – Global Contact Centre
Deliver reservation and ticketing functional, technical and service learning programmes delivery for Hong Kong and worldwide.
Ensure Global Contact Centre staff, general sales agents and supervisory staff have the required technical and behavioural competencies to carry out core duties according to operational and service standards.
Key responsibilities and tasks
* Deliver functional, technical and service programmes system wide for Hong Kong and worldwide Global Contact Centre staff and worldwide general sales agents.
* Actively liaise with local port training coordinator to identify local needs and support learning plans.
* Participate in new training programme design and delivery projects.
* Provide ‘cutover’ training to ensure new stations, change of suppliers, and new systems are effectively launched.
Qualifications / Experience
* 5+ years of reservation and ticketing experience (supervisory experience or above preferred)
* In-depth subject matter knowledge
* Role model of customer service and operational excellence
* Strong personal presence and verbal / non-verbal communication skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Flexible and adaptable
* Strong planning and organising skills
* Strong sense of responsibility and acts as a supportive team player
* Facilitation skills to deliver learning sessions
* Passion for learning
* Willingness to travel extensively
* Willingness to work occasionally during rest days and public holidays (compensatory day off will be given in lieu)
* Organisational Understanding
* Planning and Organising
* Customer Focus
* Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application deadline: 7 December 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.