To co-ordinate and implement Learning and Development activities within the specified location / Function with the aim of ensuring that both L&D strategic and operational initiatives are achieved.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The post holder will be expected to demonstrate the following professional experience and/or competence:
* Be educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant field and possess experience in management of staff, this includes delegation, team building/development and performance management.
* Experience in a similar multi-functional / cultural learning and development role that must include significant communications, networking, cultural awareness and customer facing experiences.
* Ability to work to demanding deadlines, ensuring a high degree of accuracy, paying due regard to attention to detail, contractual key performance indicators, and customer perception and feedback.
* Experience in managing / leading business performance activities and relations with customers / Suppliers.
* Understanding and interpretation of Business strategy of HR, Learning & Development and Talent Management with high level of problem solving and budgeting skills.
* Ability to develop L&D systems, policies and procedures in accordance with business needs and business priorities.
* Familiar and competent with each stage of ADDIE design methodology.
* Experience in analysing, designing, and developing, and implementing courses related to Management & Leadership.
* Competent user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1. Support Company Saudi Arabia management teams, functional leads, and talent management by undertaking training needs analysis (TNA) to identify gaps, facilitating the production of annual training plans to address these gaps and providing professional learning and development advice and solutions as required.
2. Contribute to the analysis of business problems working with line managers and senior leaders in the Company and identify the opportunity for these to be addressed through learning and development initiatives.
3. Lead the design / development of appropriate learning initiatives, courses, intervention materials and evaluation of the success of initiatives.
4. Line management of performance, coordination and integration of the activities undertaken by L&D Operations Associates employed within the Company L&D Service.
5. Ensure responsibility for understanding, appreciating, and bringing together all of the different components that make up and affect a learning initiative.
6. Identifying and removing all the factors that may lead to the failure of an initiative, and creating alignment amongst the stakeholders and the components before an initiative actually begins.
7. Liaising with L&D Operational Services with regard to the planning and scheduling of L&D interventions, training procurement, delegate management, training records, and reporting and analysis.
8. Promote, resource and operate the local Learning and Resource Centre (LRC), and support and give advice / guidance to other team members in how to effectively utilise their local LRC.
9. Ensure with the support of the Senior LDP that the skills and competencies of all Learning and Development employees involved in these tasks at the location meet business requirements and that continuous professional development, co-operative development and best-fit methodologies are practiced by actively promoting and evolving enabling environments and culture.
10. To ensure that the organisation's performance management system is engaged effectively in a timely manner by all Learning and Development employees within the area of responsibility ensuring that clear and challenging objectives are identified and pursued for both the individual and the common good.
11. Actively engage in communication processes within the area of responsibility so that all stakeholders are actively involved and informed.
12. Liaise with and contribute actively to the achievement of joint objectives with internal, external and third party providers and customers.
13. To share location best practice throughout the L&D locations in order to promote continuous improvement within the L&D function and the L&D Professional Team.