L&D Developer for busy aviation company based in West Sussex with attractive salary and good benefits package
You will be responsible for the design and development of high quality digital, experiential learning content and will support the use of all types of learning portals and LMS, Intranet and VLE environments.
You will have experience designing and developing e-learning courses, evaluating digital learning solutions and demonstrable knowledge of the principles of instructional design & 1-2 years Learning & Development experience.
Ideally be CIPD qualified or actively working towards CIPD.
Responsibilities of Training Developer
· Review new and revised learning offerings from team members, provide feedback and suggestions for improvement
· Provide training and advice as necessary regarding new online learning, resources, services and learning initiatives
· Produce high quality and effective training materials, including e-learning, work assignments, reflective activities, classroom learning.
· Contribute to storyboarding, authoring, and development of e-learning content
· Oversee video and audio elements of production
· Designs and produce learning materials in a variety of formats
· Design and develop modules, programs, experiences, tools, and processes
· Plans and create assessments to measure if learning objectives are met
· Knowledge and use of e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Videoscribe advantageous
· Maintaining a Learning Management System with a wide network of learning technology professionals preferred
· Attractive benefits package
· On site gym
· Subsidised canteen
· Free onsite parking
Excellent career prospects with training and ability to progress within company. An exciting new opportunity as a result of expansion for an L & D developer to provide training in a forward thinking innovative company.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.