4 months ago
Satair Group, a 100% wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus SAS, is currently looking for a Key Account Manager to be a sparring partner for our key customers in Russia. Reporting to our Head of Key Account Europe, you will be working out of our headquarters in Copenhagen near the airport, with colleagues worldwide.
About the position
We are growing and therefore need a new Key Account Manager to further develop our business in the Russian market. You will be responsible for and ensure profitable growth of key customers within the Airline, and Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul segment by sustaining long-term relationships and a high level of customer satisfaction.
You prepare and revise account strategies, develop account planning and objectives, as well as design and execute sales and activity plans. It is important that you identify customer needs and opportunities, and you will be overall responsible for the long-term development of the accounts. Furthermore, you initiate and execute sales campaigns in cooperation with other Sales areas and Product Management.
To be successful in this job
* you have a strong sales acumen, are well versed and have previous 5+ years of experience in Sales or Account Management - experience in solutions selling would be an advantage
* you are a confident and outgoing person with solid experience in negotiation, as well as in establishing relationships with customers at a senior management level
* you are result oriented/KPI driven, taking full ownership on driving your customers
* you are able to manage several complex projects at the same time, have a high level of energy, persistence and resilience
* you have excellent numerical skills
* you are independent in problem solving
* you are willing to advance and develop, and to challenge status quo
* you have a good emotional intelligence, respect for others and a curiosity to learn more
* you have a bachelor degree or similar educational background within the Commercial or Engineering field – knowledge about the Russian culture would be an advantage
* you are fluent in both written and spoken English and Russian
You will be establishing a close relationship with your customers and internal stakeholders and you should therefore expect up to 70 travel days per year.
Satair Group offers
a unique opportunity to join a fast growing agile international company where you will become part of a well-functioning multinational team and work closely with our product managers, customer order desk, marketing, supply chain and sales support to reach your objectives. Therefore, you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued.
Satair Group is investing in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programmes to ensure a clear career path of advancement.
Send your application
If this sounds like you, please send us your application and experience what it is like to be part of a global team of exceptional individuals driven by a customer centric and innovative mind-set, a can-do attitude and world-class excellence in everything we do.