Key Account Management Director within Commercial International Supply Chain for a well-respected aviation company based in Sussex.
This position is responsible for Key Account Management of the International customer portfolio, project management and Supply Chain
Duties and Responsibilities or a Key Account Management Director
· Responsible for the Key Account Management team supporting the International customer base and supply chain
· To act as the Senior Point of Contact
· Responsible for the financial performance
· Build a robust Management Operating System (MOS) to provide visibility and control
· Responsible for the management of the contracts
· Work to improve cost management, revenue generation and overall management of the contract performance.
· Ensure that the weekly and monthly reporting requirements are set
· Monitor individual customer service levels
· Lead any improvement projects that are identified
Qualifications and Experience
· Minimum of 5 years working experience within international supply chain environment, preferably Aviation though not essential.
· Extensive Project Management skills essential
· Proven experience in leading a multi-faceted team
· Track record of successful change management and organization development required.
If you are interested in the position of Key Account Management Director please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.