8 days ago
We are the fast growing European airline with ambition to become leading CEE carrier and according to our network strategy we plan to create a customer service team in Budapest. We are looking for team members that demonstrate strong communications skills, are proactive, eager to work with people and face new challenges.
Junior Customer Service Specialist
Your tasks will include:
Handling inbound calls from LOT customers:
* providing accurate, valid and complete information according to LOT guidelines and standards
* booking and selling air tickets as well as additional services
* checking-in passengers for LOT flights
* providing support for travel agents
* exchanging and refunding tickets and additional documents
If you want to get involved in long term relation with the fast developing airline, you seek for opportunities to develop you career path in customer experience and you meet the below mentioned criteria, apply!
* Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
* Customer service orientation
* Ability to respond to customer complaints, requests and inquiries in a professional manner
* Fluency in both English and Hungarian. Polish or any additional language would be a valuable asset (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, German)
* Must be available to work holidays and weekends
* Proven customer support or sales experience
* Knowledge of Amadeus reservation system would be an asset
* Successful completion of at least secondary education
What can we offer you?
* Employment contract in LOT commercial agency based in Hungary
* Discounted airline tickets
* Initial training in Warsaw including Amadeus reservation system training
* Opportunity to get knowledge about airline industry
* Career path in customer experience area
Clicking the "Apply" button means that you consent to the processing of personal data for the needs of the present and future recruitment processes carried out by the LOT Polish Airlines (according to the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997. on the protection of personal data, Dz. U. of 2002., nr. 101, pos. 926, as amended.). Data submission is voluntary, at any time you are entitled to access to data, correct them or delete them. Request to delete the data means resignation from further participation in the processes of recruitment and will immediately delete your data. If you do not express such consent, please do not click the button.