2 months ago
Shorterm Group are recruiting for a Junior Airworthiness Coordinator to join an exciting aviation company in the Surrey area.
The Technical services coordinator will Report directly to and support the Continued Airworthiness Manager (CAM), the Junior Airworthiness Coordinator is an integral contributor to the continued airworthiness team.
* knowledge of EASA Part M / 145 regulations and its application to monitoring Continued Airworthiness (CAW).
*Comprehension and assessment OEM and regulatory data as relates to CAW and its application to an aircraft maintenance programs and records review (AD, SB, etc.).
*Self-motivated with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines in an efficient manner
* knowledge of company processes, procedures and expositions/manuals relevant to the completion of work packs and continued airworthiness.
*Strong analytical and investigative skills
* Pro-active team member
*MS office intermediate level experience.
*Contact customers to obtain aircraft hours/cycles within predetermined timescales keep the tracking system up to date.
*Upload aircraft information onto tracking system, assessment of operational and ICA requirements for specific aircraft configurations.
*Back to birth review of aircraft records and application of country of regulation rules for CAW for setup within the maintenance tracking system to a common standard.
*Ensuring accurate and effective communication is maintained between CAM, Owner/Operator, and 145 organisation
* Manage and review of maintenance requirements of assigned aircraft for the generation of time critical maintenance due reports for company and clients.
* Create aircraft work packs maintenance planning liaison with 145 Organisations and customers
*Closure of work packs ensuring accuracy of content and completion of Log Book Certificates within predetermined timescales. Update of aircraft physical records and maintenance tracking software.
*Produce work orders for 3rd party MRO's
*Monitor and update aircraft maintenance programs and update when required.
*Support regulatory audits and investigations
*Prepare inventories and receipt/ handover of documents
*Compile reports, flying profiles as required.
* train junior team members as required to develop department capability
If you are interested in the opportunity please send an up to date CV