9 days ago
(Jr) HR Services Officer
Do you enjoy helping others and working with a variety of people? Are you an administrative wizard? Then you might be the missing link in our HR Team!
We are looking for a committed and proactive individual to provide administrative support across the team and a variety of services (each for a number of specific entities). You will be responsible for processing of all information related to the payment of wages. As a HR Services Officer, you are the point of contact for the employees.
* Managing payroll and processing salary for employees.
* Implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
* Maintain employee records (management of illness and leave etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
* Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
* Solves and pursues problems connected to personal files.
* Provides information and answers questions of the employees.
* Coordinate projects concerning wages and salary administration in order to improve processes constantly.
* Makes listing - analysis - reports according to specific procedures.
* Bachelor degree in HR, business, or a related field.
* General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
* Have a friendly, professional attitude and experience of working with a range of people in a multi-site environment.
* Be an excellent communicator and team player, who takes pride in providing high quality support and advice.
* Open communication with attention to the needs of the internal customer.
* Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
* You are critical and curious to review processes and ways of working.
* You would describe yourself as stress resistance in a highly changing environment.
* Main language is English, so your English is fluent, but you’re also a native Dutch or French speaker.
We are looking forward to meet you. Please attach your motivation letter and CV and make sure your CVWarehouse profile is up to date.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.