3 months ago
SunExpress seeks an experienced, talented, and passionate IT System Engineer to focus on critical systems as a high-level individual contributor to a growing IT Operations team in SunExpress Antalya Headquarter.
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Telecommunication, Electronics, Industrial Engineering.
* Track record of configuring, debugging and maintaining various technical infrastructures, hardware, and system software components.
* Good understanding of operating system basics, and information and experience particularly in Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, both server, and desktop.
* Good comprehension of directory services, authentication and authorization mechanisms, and rich experience particularly in Microsoft Active Directory.
* Familiar with IT Infrastructure and Operations processes such as OS hardening, patch management, incident & problem management, capacity management, changes management.
* Experience in Microsoft System Center Suite, particularly SCCM along with the ability to create and run SCCM reports.
* Good comprehension of network concepts like routing & switching and variety of protocols and services particularly TCP/IP and related ones such as DNS, DHCP.
* Strong customer service skills with high level of professionalism, and ability to work with complex situations.
* Advanced analytical, troubleshooting and design skills.
* Oral and written communication skills in English, at least in 'Advanced' level.
* Available to travel %25.
* Knowledge of airline business systems is a plus.
* Responsible for the Design, Customization, and Implementation of robust, secure, scalable systems across n-tier platforms in a highly integrated enterprise environment.
* Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators.
* Interacts with IT vendors and evaluates IT products.
* Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
* Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
* Ancillary duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space.